- Delivery Information
- All orders are posted out to you in plain brown cardboard postal boxes and do not mention the name Wigs Boutique.
- Our cost of delivery is £4.25 and our normal shipping time is 3-10 working days, but it may be sooner. If your order is temporarily out of stock, we will inform you via e-mail or telephone you. If we need to e-mail you we will ask whether you require to choose a different shade or style or to wait for your original order to arrive. An estimated date when the order might arrive will be given.
- We ship internationally to the EU, and we charge £7.44 for all orders under £46 and £11.71 for all orders above £46.
- Arranging an Appointment
- If you would like to visit us for a personalised fitting and advice then we would be very happy to welcome you to arrange an appointment for a consultation. Please call the salon telephone number 01934 629738 between 9.00am – 5.30pm. We charge £30.00 for an initial consultation, but if you subsequently purchase a wig we will deduct this charge. Once a wig has been fitted and accepted at the premises it cannot be exchanged.
- Disclaimer & Limitations of Liability
- We endeavour to ensure that the information in this website is accurate and up to date but will not be responsible for any errors or omissions.
- How best to match up your hair colour
- If you would like to send us a sample of your own hair colour then please do so and the Wigs Boutique will be very happy to help select the right colour by matching your hair sample to the closest available wig/hairpiece colour in the style that you have chosen. Please attach a piece of your hair to a white sheet of paper, and if your hair colour is mixed, state the preferred shade to which you would like it matched. Please send this to us describing the hairpiece or wig you wish to purchase. Not every wig / hairpiece will be available in an exact match to your own hair but you will be sent the closest match possible in the style chosen. Your correspondence and hair sample needs to be sent to the address below, with email and telephone details.
Wigs Boutique, 28 Waterloo Street, Weston Super Mare, N Somerset, BS23 1LN
- Refunds & Returns
- If you are not delighted with the item you have chosen you may return it to us within 7 working days of receipt. You will be responsible for paying for the return of the goods. We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage from Royal Mail or send back via Special Delivery. When you return anything to us you must send the goods back in their original packaging, with outer protection, such as a box and in the same condition as they were sent to you.
- The original wig / hairpiece label must be attached and not cut off and the wig / hairpiece must not been tampered with in any way. We ask that you take reasonable care of your wig / hairpiece by not exposing it in a room where people smoke and also that the wig does not smell by coming into contact with food, perfume or other odours. If you return sprays, shampoos or other sundries, these must be un-used. We are unable to accept returns outside of the EU.
- Due to the personal nature of wigs and hairpieces and for hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund payment on wigs or hairpieces that have been worn, cut, brushed or restyled.
- We also ask that you return your delivery note with the package. This will allow us to refund your account more quickly. We would advise you to keep a copy of this paperwork for reference.
- Where a refund is agreed please allow approx 3 - 4 working days from receipt of the goods for us to arrange for a refund. Once a refund is processed we will send you an e-mail confirming this (the e-mail will be sent to the same e-mail address where your Order Confirmation e-mail was sent).
- Once you have received this return confirmation e-mail, please allow a further 5-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This timescale is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. (N.B The refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase. If for any reason this is not possible, (i.e. the card had been declined or has expired) we will call you for your new card details.